Thank you for choosing to share our brand! We have a few guidelines when using our brand resources. These rules apply to all media, including in-store signage.
- alter our logos in any way
- display these graphics in a way that implies an endorsement of your product/service/business without permission.
- place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable
- make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content
- use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person
Logo & Color Scheme
The Latino Tax Pro logo uses three colors: LTPA Gray, yellow, and white. Outside of a few exceptions, these are the default, when in doubt use these, versions.
Not digging the orange? We have these options also:
Señor 1040: Our mascot is friendly for any page. We recommend using him with reference to our company, such as a link to our website or our company name below the image.