Hey Tax Pro!
Become a Tax Instructor with our easy to use training system - Learn to teach Spanish speaking preparers - without speaking Spanish.
Sign up for a Free Student Account and receive the following:
Monthly Member Articles:
- Careful planning required for new ACA requirements on 2014 returns
- "Lame-duck" Congress returns with busy post-election tax agenda
- IRS clarifies streamlined process for disclosing offshore accounts
- FAQ: What is the new de minimis safe harbor for tax expensing?
- How Do I? Apply the Pease limitation
- November 2014 tax compliance calendar
Federal Tax Alerts:
- IRS releases 2015 inflation adjustments to retirement-related amounts; SSA publishes 2015 wage base
- IRS finalizes rules on deductible local lodging expenses
- IRS announces per diem rates for post-September 30 travel
- IRS describes tax benefits of van pooling; highlights "80/50" rule
- Senators seek action on tax refund fraud relief for victims
How do I get Started?
Square has all the tools you need to run and grow your business. Accept credit cards with your mobile phone at a low rate of 2.75% per transaction and see your money deposited into your account in just 1 to 2 business days. Sign up Now!
Link your Square and QuickBook accounts
Square allows you to import all your payment activity directly into QuickBooks with one click, so you won’t have to manually reconcile your data. Simply connect Square to QuickBooks and your accounts will work together seamlessly. View daily sales, discounts, tips, refunds, and taxes —all in one place.Sign up Now!
Get started now and enjoy a special offer
Sign up for Square through this email and get $500 free of transaction processing fees. Or refer a friend and share this promotion with them.Sign up Now!
The rebate program that is changing the bank product industry.
From the company that brought you e-Collect, the first no-cost bank product in the industry, comes
a revolutionary new product, e-Bonus. With e-Bonus you can earn up to $20 per tax return with no minimum required.
Put more money in your pocket this tax season!
Call EPS at 877-801-4411 or visit www.EPSTax.net/ebonus to learn more.
Low cost program for your clients with great rebates for you.
e-Collect, the lowest cost bank product in the industry
Our low-cost program is still leading the industry.
Give your business a competitive edge by offering the lowest cost bank product to your clients.
With a no cost option, your customers will love e-Collect!
Call EPS at 877-801-4411 or visit www.EPSTax.net/ecollect to learn more.
The lowest cost program in the tax industry
Because We CARE, LATINO TAX PRO is pleased to announce a new partnership with ADP, Inc. (ADP). ADP, the largest payroll company in the United States with over 60 years of experience offers a wide range of human resources, payroll and benefits administration solutions from a single source. Free yourself from the administrative burden of payroll and HR administration tasks and focus on growing your own business. All the while ensuring your company is fully compliant with always changing IRS regulations and laws.
Your organization’s strategic business goals can only be achieved with a keen focus on your core competencies.Staying up-to-date with the ever changing and increasing payroll, tax, and employment regulations can make running your business more challenging and create vulnerabilities – especially when it pulls your focus away from your goals.What could your business achieve if you could outsource time-consuming payroll responsibilities and get access to HR tools and resources so you can get back to running your business?
With your ongoing success in mind, we are pleased to announce that we are now offering a high-quality and cost-effective payroll service that can help with payroll tax compliance and provides HR tools and resources that can help improve your productivity, cash flow, and regulatory compliance so you can focus on and grow your business.
Sign up now and receive $1,800 worth of free gifts including your 2015 Master Tax Guide and much more (200 first clients).
For more information contact your dedicated Latino Tax Pro/ADP Program Director, Jorge Rendon at 1-855-391-8692 or by email at: email@example.com
* While premium deposits maybe eliminated by most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states. This information covers only the offering of the Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation payroll features of ADP’s payroll processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance products. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through the licensed agents of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP’s tax filing service to take advantage of the Premium Payment program.
Copyright © 2014 ADP, Inc. ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
An Obama administration push to clean up the tax preparation industry has landed in Congress where it is expected to stall, meaning further delays to rules to stamp out shoddy and deceptive tax preparers who are a drain on the U.S. Treasury and taxpayers.